naruto-new beginning
naruto-new beginning
naruto-new beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto-new beginning

This is a Naruto RPG which is based 500 years afther the normal time-line.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pein(Head admin), Konan(Head admin), Kakashi(admin), Zalos(admin), Zero(admin)
Moderators: Inushi Kaguya

Traveling (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
raiden shuji

raiden shuji

marrage/dateing : shinobi
bloodline : funny

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Stats (customs only): 200
Your jutsu's:

Traveling (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Open)   Traveling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:54 am

"without noticing harikeen says sexy lady when your that beautiful you should always think your being befriended"
Back to top Go down
http://narutommorpg.dbzworld.org
Harikeen Tsusgari

Harikeen Tsusgari

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Stats (customs only): 6
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Open)   Traveling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:04 am

Harikeen walked into this small valley that the jounin had blocked off with his back.. Harikeen glared and mutterd to himself as he grasped his katana..
"Your in my way!" Harikeen roared as he swung up the blade making the very floor underneath him crack with the amount of chakra and strengh realsed at the same time in this swing.

Some lightning crackled around his feet cracking a few rocks into tiny dust. Harikeen's blade swung so fast it was impossible to track it with your back behind it and enough speed to cut down the most hardest armour.
Sending only one hand to this grasp he swing it up into the air knowing that if this jounin didn't move he would be sliced in two.
Harikeen would finish his slash with the weapon pointing uptoward the sun and watched the Jounin's reaction to this move.
Back to top Go down
raiden shuji

raiden shuji

marrage/dateing : shinobi
bloodline : funny

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Stats (customs only): 200
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Open)   Traveling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:16 am

When the katana hit raiden well actually it didnt he appapered behind harikeen as he said"kid your out of your league".
Back to top Go down
http://narutommorpg.dbzworld.org
Harikeen Tsusgari

Harikeen Tsusgari

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Open)   Traveling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:20 am

"Your not in the same sport.." Harikeen kicked down on the ground behind him and the very rock itself pushed the ninja into the air as Harikeen had his blade in the air he pointed it in the right direction so that his enermy would simply fall onto the blade.
He knew that it was impossible to move very well in the air so he had no chance to dooge this. "Now you can't move.. What will you do now." Harikeen thought to himself quietly watching his foe falling though the air.
Back to top Go down
Konan
Naruto Destiny admin
Naruto Destiny admin
Konan

Location : Konoha but WTF am I doing here? O.o I was Akatsuki's member but now I am the Hokage!
marrage/dateing : No one. Loveless O.o
bloodline : Hm? Not sure do I even have a heart? Wait I do but I think I ate it! O_o AHHH! RALMAO!

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Stats (customs only): 2
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Open)   Traveling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:27 am

Konan raises her eye brows as she seen what was going on. she reaches her right hand into her cloak pulling out 1000 sheets of white plane paper, she uses her chakra transforming the sheets of paper into a huge origami butterfly, she hops onto the origami butterfly perparing for an attack as the origami butterfly flaots off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Harikeen Tsusgari

Harikeen Tsusgari

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Open)   Traveling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:07 am

Harikeen hears a russling on paper behind him and looking up notices a huge paper bird flying toward him.. The peak shined in the dancing light.
"Hah, paper's still paper!" Harikeen roared as taking his blade away from the Jounin he swung down his katana with the chakra channled down the sides of the blade.
Silence stood in the area for a second before a explotion of sound and earth flew into the air. , Harikeen swung down hard with his katana just at the point of contact with this paper.
Harikeen could clearly see Earth and sand fly from the ground reacting with his chakra as the blade made contact with the paper.

Harikeen didn't care about the result and turned around to the Jounin while the Kage recoperated from this defence.. (If she need's to.) Harikeen couldn't see much though the flying dirt but he could still sense these enermy's around him.
Griping onto his blade as orange flares of friction died away. Harikeen could feel himself standing in a somewhat mini crater.
Clamping his hand around the katana he looked at the Jounin prepearing for a move behind him in secret.
Back to top Go down
Inushi Kaguya/Tobi

Inushi Kaguya/Tobi

marrage/dateing : Single
bloodline : Kaguya/Uchiha

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Stats (customs only): 0
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Open)   Traveling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:11 pm

Tobi continues to sit in the tree beside the path watching the action unfold before him as he watches Harikeen try and fend off two opponents at once.Not really in the mood for fighting he decides not to help him as he continues watching tracking their movements with his tamoe 3 sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Konan
Naruto Destiny admin
Naruto Destiny admin
Konan

Location : Konoha but WTF am I doing here? O.o I was Akatsuki's member but now I am the Hokage!
bloodline : Hm? Not sure do I even have a heart? Wait I do but I think I ate it! O_o AHHH! RALMAO!

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Open)   Traveling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:32 pm

Konan growls seeing the debree, she quickly retracks the paper, changing the form of the paper as it sticks to her body, she manipulates the sheets of paper into origami wings on her back, she doges the bits of earth flying into the air.
"How dare you!
You are the one that is persisting a fight!
URG some people!"
Back to top Go down
Inushi Kaguya/Tobi

Inushi Kaguya/Tobi

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Open)   Traveling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:00 pm

Tobi sighs as he begins to get bored with this fight he slowly stands on the branch of the tree as he dusts off his robe before he jumps down onto the path in the middle of the path.Tobi glances at each of them before he speaks.

"You guys are boring to watch."
Back to top Go down
Harikeen Tsusgari

Harikeen Tsusgari

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Open)   Traveling (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:40 am

Harikeen hear's this and he think's to himself.. [i]"Why dose some people think there the best of the best without proving there metal.. We'll soon fix that." Harikeen skidded out of the flying dust and leaving a long canel of dirt flying in the air behind him raising his katana with one hand.
He was somewhere near face to face with his enermy and swiped down his katana full force as the blade movd so quickly it looked like many blades swinging down at the same time.
"Your being a pest.. Now get out of here chump." Harikeen snarled.
Back to top Go down
Konan
Naruto Destiny admin
Naruto Destiny admin
Konan

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Open)   Traveling (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:44 am

Konan glares as she watches what is happening, she flys highr in the air when she heard someone speaking but she was too busy to look watching out for an attack.

ooc: Who is your characters attack heading towards?
Back to top Go down
Harikeen Tsusgari

Harikeen Tsusgari

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Open)   Traveling (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:19 am

(Tobi guy)
Back to top Go down
Konan
Naruto Destiny admin
Naruto Destiny admin
Konan

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Open)   Traveling (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:52 am

Konan continues to watch out for an attack on her huge origami butterfly.

ooc: Oh ok. Sorry me is a blonde. ^^ lol
Back to top Go down
Inushi Kaguya/Tobi

Inushi Kaguya/Tobi

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Open)   Traveling (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:08 pm

Tobi easily dodges his attack with a side step as he was tracking Harikeen's movements the entire time. He then brushes back his robe revealing a hidden katana as he places his hand on it's hilt, while he forms hidden one-handed hand seals with his other hand hidden within his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Harikeen Tsusgari

Harikeen Tsusgari

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Open)   Traveling (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:19 pm

Harikeen's katana's blade slammed on the ground making a crater in the ground while dust flys in the air turning in the wind.
Harikeen knew that this guy might provide a more harder fight, but that would just make it all the fun.. Harikeen looked at him and heard distinct sounds coming from the sleeve, thinking this was a hand sign he made a quick decion.. "Well there's only one jutsu I know that takes only one hand.." Harikeen swung down his blade across the swind in a sweep aiming toward his chest.

Harikeen was grining almost like a mad man now that he was fighting three people at the same time. This should be a worthy battle, Harikeen looked as he was swinging down the blade on the new guy.
The ground underneath his feet cracked with the force of the swing as it danced along the wind like a scythe toward the right side of the chest, this also was coming along the shoulder of his enermy to throw off his hand sign's.
Back to top Go down
Inushi Kaguya/Tobi

Inushi Kaguya/Tobi

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Open)   Traveling (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:26 pm

Tobi understood what he was trying to do as he quickly used his free hand to unsheath his blade blocking Harikeen's as Tobi revealed his hand from his sleeve.Tobi already thinking of what to do next he shifts his body to the side kicking up dust into the air. As he does just kneels down.

"Your good."

Tobi has his free hand cuffed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Harikeen Tsusgari

Harikeen Tsusgari

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Open)   Traveling (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:31 pm

"Less talking , more slashing." Harikeen said as he swung the tip of his katana aginst his opponent's one and spark's flew off onto the floor as they shatterd on each other with such force it cause the dirt flying up toward him fall to the ground with the force.
Harikeen spun around and put his blade underneath the new guy and swung his blade up full force along his body while he was on the ground.

Thinking of this and the posserbilties that it could lead to, made Harikeen smile show a few pointed teeth with how wide it was.
Mid way though the swing he looked behind him for a pottential attack from behind from one of his other enermies, The flying paper bird girl , The anti gravity Jounin who was still in the air.
Back to top Go down
Inushi Kaguya/Tobi

Inushi Kaguya/Tobi

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Open)   Traveling (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:37 pm

Tobi smiled as Harikeen had done what he'd hoped. As Harikeen slashed his blade upward Tobi twisted his body to the right causing himself to roll on the gorund.When he does he he quickly stands releasing his blade for only moments as he reaches behind him grabbing a kunai tossing it toward Harikeen's knee as he continues to cuff his other hand Tobi grabs hold of his blade once more staring into the eyes of his new enemy.
Back to top Go down
Harikeen Tsusgari

Harikeen Tsusgari

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Open)   Traveling (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:45 pm

Harikeen just looked at the tiny kunai knife bounce on his skin bearley cutting it... "What the hell was that." Harikeen laughed as he ran toward the enermy swinging his blade to the side as he turned it slightly in his palm making the light reflect onto the forehead of his enermy.
Harikeen reached the anbu in no time as he swung down his katana screaming in the air.
As his enermy was on the ground he knew that he would find it hard to move at all in this range.

Harikeen eyed his opponent hoping that he would simply slash and parry untill one of them die to make it intresting instead of this damn cat and mouse.
Back to top Go down
Inushi Kaguya/Tobi

Inushi Kaguya/Tobi

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Open)   Traveling (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:49 pm

Tobi smiles again as he jumps up just as Harikeen was about to swing his blade throwing his free hand forward releasing dirt into his eyes.Tobi then jumps back forming handsigns as he activates his mangekyou sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Harikeen Tsusgari

Harikeen Tsusgari

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Open)   Traveling (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:55 pm

Simple knock's this dirt clod aside and look's down onto his feet feeling a certain sense of doom about the eyes... A bit strange that someone would go to this limit aginst a Genin but oh well, Harikeen charged forward concentrating on the feet noticing that this man's body has become a lot more slower.. Maybe he is sucking up too much chakra for an attack? Harikeen didn't really care unless if he can slash this guy to bit's it didn't matter.
Harikeen swung up his own blade infront of his eyes and raised his head.. There the mangekyou sharingun was reflected in it back to his opposer..
In seeing this he would be trapped in his own self rulled demension.. 'trapped in his own world.' Harikeen closed his eyes for a momment and slashed downwards toward the neck of his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Inushi Kaguya/Tobi

Inushi Kaguya/Tobi

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Open)   Traveling (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:59 pm

Tobi was not glancing at Harikeen as he was not trying to kill him as he struck at Tobi with his blade Tobi placed his hand to the chest of the boy blowing him away as a blade of wind formed within the palm of his hand.Tobi still looking up.

"Tell me kid why would you want to fight me if you know you can't win."
Back to top Go down
Harikeen Tsusgari

Harikeen Tsusgari

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Open)   Traveling (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:04 pm

((I'll ignore the godmod bit, but mmkay..))
"Why do I need a reason to fight?, It's intresting" Harikeen charged at the man holding the katana in his hands trailing it along the ground as the tip of the katana swept along the ground digging into it.
Harikeen channeled his chakra to the ground and the earth behind him raised up with the amount of speed and strengh he was charging at.
Harikeen swung his blade over his shoulder concentrating on the heart of his opponent with his eyes.
Knowing that his strengh and speed was a lot slower now that he had used this that doujutsu technique aginst him.

Gripping the blade he swung toward the arm of his opponent who was carrying the wind sword. "Now let's fight, don't go and die on me! No mistakes" Harikeen yelled driving his blade forward in the wind toward the joint's in the shoulderblade.
Back to top Go down
Inushi Kaguya/Tobi

Inushi Kaguya/Tobi

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Open)   Traveling (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:19 pm

Tobi sighs as he thought he was doing him a favor.He steps forward coming into the attackhead on waiting as he swung with his sword Tobi glanced down staring into the eyes of the genin stopping his attack as he is now under the control of his sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Inushi Kaguya/Tobi

Inushi Kaguya/Tobi

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Open)   Traveling (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:22 pm

Inushi Kaguya/Tobi wrote:
Tobi sighs as he thought he was doing him a favor.He steps forward coming into the attack head on waiting as he swung with his sword Tobi glanced down staring into the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling (Open)   Traveling (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Traveling (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next