naruto-new beginning
naruto-new beginning
naruto-new beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto-new beginning

This is a Naruto RPG which is based 500 years afther the normal time-line.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pein(Head admin), Konan(Head admin), Kakashi(admin), Zalos(admin), Zero(admin)
Moderators: Inushi Kaguya

Konan Origami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Konan
Naruto Destiny admin
Naruto Destiny admin
Konan

Location : Konoha but WTF am I doing here? O.o I was Akatsuki's member but now I am the Hokage!
marrage/dateing : No one. Loveless O.o
bloodline : Hm? Not sure do I even have a heart? Wait I do but I think I ate it! O_o AHHH! RALMAO!

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Stats (customs only): 2
Your jutsu's:

Konan Origami Empty
PostSubject: Konan Origami   Konan Origami EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:37 pm

Name: Konan Origami

Clan: Origami

Background:
Konan is from the past. She was accidentally sent to the future by Jinchūriki demon when her & Pein went on a mission to retrieve the demon from the host. The Jinchūriki demon intending to kill Konan but accidentally it sent her ahead into the future. Konan stood in confusion after the battle clearly not understanding what just happened. She thought she have died but for some reason she wasn't. She looked around as she became more confused when she noticed the atmosphere was different to her and she didn't see Pein or the Jinchūriki demon anywhere. Konan knew something was wrong. She decided to make her way to the akatsuki's hideout hoping she was wrong about being another place & time.
As she made her way to the old Akatsuki hideout she passed by the hidden leaf village but she stopped in her tracks when she heard loud commotion coming from the hidden leaf village. She thought for a moment maybe someone she knew was attacking the village but the chakra presence wasn't formilar to her but she decided to check to see if Pein had sent someone else to destroy the hidden leaf village cause she was clearly in denial about her current situation. She sneaked into the village undetected. When she was in the village she seen it has changed even the clothing people wear is different you would see a typical villager wear, she also seen it was a man but not any typical man, he seemed to be a half demon or a host to a demon. He was destroying the village, killing villagers. Konan seen three kids that reminded her of her, Yahiko & Nagato as children. Something inside Konan pushed her out of hiding when she seen the half demon or host was about to kill the three children. Konan fought a long and bloody battle with the half demon or host. She killed the demon in the end. The villagers & the leaf ninja's were grateful to Konan for stopping the intruder from destroying the village but to the villages dismay their Hokage was killed even before the Hokage could even pick the next Hokage after him. The village & village ninja's knew they had no Hokage and every village needs a leader. The only solution was to make the hero that saved the village from utter ruin Hokage. Konan was surprised about herself for saving a village that was considered her enemy and they asked her to be their Hokage. She hesitantly took the Hokage position once the thought set in that she was no longer in her time. Konan found out the three children's name that reminded her of her & her friends as children once she was made Hokage. Kasumi, Yoshida, Kaji. She also finds out they are from the hidden in the stars village and they have been orphans since small children. Konan decides to take them in as her children and resume responsibility of all three of the young teenage orphans.

Background before time skip:
When she was younger, Konan, Nagato, and Yahiko were left orphaned by one of Amegakure's many wars, forcing them to fend for themselves. The three eventually encountered the Sannin, who gave them some food. Konan impressed them by making an elaborate flower out of the paper wrappers left behind (she also wears one in her hair). Jiraiya taught them ninjutsu and, once confident they could take care of themselves, left them on their own. Jiraiya believed Konan to have died with Nagato and Yahiko some time later, and upon seeing her again years later, he comments on how beautiful she has become, as well as her improvement in her paper jutsu. Nagato states that her reason for joining Akatsuki is "Love".

Personality: Konan is stoic, calm, and level-headed (much like Pain). As a child, she was bright and relatively cheerful compared to the tough Yahiko and sensitive Nagato. However, the trauma of events since then have left her more serious and she rarely spoke during Akatsuki meetings.

She does seem to be more empathic than other Akatsuki members, as she appears sad whenever she has been reminded of her past. She also expresses a great deal of loyalty and courtesy to Pain (which he always returns), doing his bidding without question and looking out for his well-being. She seems to act as an intermediary between Pain and Amegakure, the villagers having given her the title "God's Angel" for this reason, and for the reason that with her paper wings activated she looks like an angel.

She has the ability to read Pain's emotions without him facially expressing them. As soon as Madara ordered Pain to capture the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, she could tell right away that there was something about the order that upset Pain.

Looks:
Konan Origami Konan_23

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Memo: These character are not main characters, just for Konan's story, so they won't be dating or having a major part in the story. They are more like secondary characters. More or less the reason Konan saved the hidden leaf village. So I thought it would be fine. I hope so. ^_^

Name: Kasumi

Clan: Unknown

Background: She was orphaned as a young child from all the wars that happened in the hidden in the stars village. Her and her two friends seek out village they could call home cause their village looked down on orphaned children and had no concered for their well being. They moved to the hidden leaf village 3 years ago and have lived their ever since being faithful to the village that welcomed them in as if they were born into the village.

Personality: She is shy, Funny, A little clumsy, she is tender hearted. She is sceretly a cutter, depressed.

Looks:
Konan Origami Blueha10
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Yoshida

Background: Same as Kasumi

Personality: Serious, level headed, brave, willing to sacrifice his life for the ones he loves & cares for, a little depressed, cold to those who is cares nothing for is his concern, he can be kind to those who he loves & cares for.

Looks:
Konan Origami Hot_yo10

Name: Kaji

Background: Same as Kasumi

Personality: Loner type but he will been seen with Kasumi & Yoshida and anyone else he trust, he is a depressed young person. He doesn't trust many people, He has a hard time opening up to others. He is protective of his friends and the ones he loves. He can be funny, sarcastic, sweet even charming when he allows someone to get to know him.

Looks:
Konan Origami Anime_22
Back to top Go down
Konan
Naruto Destiny admin
Naruto Destiny admin
Konan

Location : Konoha but WTF am I doing here? O.o I was Akatsuki's member but now I am the Hokage!
bloodline : Hm? Not sure do I even have a heart? Wait I do but I think I ate it! O_o AHHH! RALMAO!

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Your jutsu's:

Konan Origami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konan Origami   Konan Origami EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:54 pm

ooc: Finshed! Yes finally!!!!!!!!!!! *does happy dance*
Back to top Go down
Kakashi
Naruto Destiny admin
Naruto Destiny admin
Kakashi

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Stats (customs only): 0
Your jutsu's:

Konan Origami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konan Origami   Konan Origami EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:12 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Konan
Naruto Destiny admin
Naruto Destiny admin
Konan

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Your jutsu's:

Konan Origami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konan Origami   Konan Origami EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:15 pm

ooc: Woohoo! thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Konan Origami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konan Origami   Konan Origami Empty

Back to top Go down