naruto-new beginning
naruto-new beginning
naruto-new beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto-new beginning

This is a Naruto RPG which is based 500 years afther the normal time-line.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pein(Head admin), Konan(Head admin), Kakashi(admin), Zalos(admin), Zero(admin)
Moderators: Inushi Kaguya

Invading Konoha, I am going for Her!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinra Rufus

Shinra Rufus

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Stats (customs only): 0
Your jutsu's:

Invading Konoha, I am going for Her! Empty
PostSubject: Invading Konoha, I am going for Her!   Invading Konoha, I am going for Her! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:32 pm

The moon shined carefully over the dark-looking night.It was still a miracle how the moon still wasn´t hidded but that didn´t cared the ninjas.Anbbu's ware on checking Konoha for intruders, since they had heard of Akatsuki near, and even the new Organization Shiranui.The starts ware hidded by dark-clouds and slowly started raining, harder after every moment.Slowly, the shiny moon hidded on the dark clouds.Sepaku didn´t cared for anything, he loved to work at night and he was there to finish his service.He had his Kumogakure headband on his pocket as he always did in case they asked for his I.D trying to fake a ninja, well a Anbu, something he had forgotten way longer.He was now a S-Ranked Missing-Nin, but he never scratchd his headband, he never knew if he ever would go back home.He slowly jumped roof to roof as he arrived something, close to the Hokage mansion.Full of security all around it.Sepaku made some handseals in the dark night as he used the Body Flicker technique to appear on top of the Hokage mansion.At the right last second, a Anbu specialized at tracking appeared there, he smelled something new and though to himself that they had gotten a prey.He warned everyone, and everyone searched.Sepaku, while on Mansion top floor he slowly got in and went directly to the Hokage Office Doors.He used another bunch of handseals to use Body Flicker again slowly appeared inside the office.
Back to top Go down
Konan
Naruto Destiny admin
Naruto Destiny admin
Konan

Location : Konoha but WTF am I doing here? O.o I was Akatsuki's member but now I am the Hokage!
marrage/dateing : No one. Loveless O.o
bloodline : Hm? Not sure do I even have a heart? Wait I do but I think I ate it! O_o AHHH! RALMAO!

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Stats (customs only): 2
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Invading Konoha, I am going for Her!   Invading Konoha, I am going for Her! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:55 pm

Konan wasn't in her office, she was with Kakashi taking a walk.

ooc: Nah Nah! *sticks tough out*
Back to top Go down
Shinra Rufus

Shinra Rufus

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Stats (customs only): 0
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Invading Konoha, I am going for Her!   Invading Konoha, I am going for Her! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:08 pm

Reno laughed quietly but insanely as he started making handseals,he finished them slowly, and mumbled."Earth Style, Earth Mud River."As the handseals ware done, a little mud river formed next to him and he smiled at it, looking at the fancy office.He made new handseals again slowly, carefully, next to the lake."Earth style..."He finished the handseals."Earth Mud Dragon Projectiles!"He mumbled again slowly, as from the river a small dragon beeing able to hide formed out of it slowly and started shooting mud balls at the office, mudding it and ruining it.Reno looked on the office table and found matches what he wanted."I will get you..."He laughed again insanely as he lighted a match and throwed it to the Mud, and soon fire broke out from everywhere, burning the office.The moon full hidden, the Anbu's saw the smoke, and soon, the Office was left into nothing.Before he could die, Reno made fast handseals and mumbled before Anbu's got in."Body Flicker..."He said as he disapeared slowly.The office soon was burn to ashes and nothing survived from the great fire.

OOC:You sure?
Back to top Go down
Konan
Naruto Destiny admin
Naruto Destiny admin
Konan

Location : Konoha but WTF am I doing here? O.o I was Akatsuki's member but now I am the Hokage!
marrage/dateing : No one. Loveless O.o
bloodline : Hm? Not sure do I even have a heart? Wait I do but I think I ate it! O_o AHHH! RALMAO!

Your Characters
Your Characters:
Stats (customs only): 2
Your jutsu's:

PostSubject: Re: Invading Konoha, I am going for Her!   Invading Konoha, I am going for Her! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:19 pm

Konan comes back to the hokage building and it was burnt down, she swears loudly as she speaks.
"WTF?
WHO THE FUCK DID THIS?
GRRRRRR!"

ooc: Yes I am sure. Nah Nah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invading Konoha, I am going for Her!   Invading Konoha, I am going for Her! Empty

Back to top Go down

Invading Konoha, I am going for Her!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto-new beginning :: Naruto Roleplay Area :: The Great Villages :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: